Welcome to my journey! Forty Days of Sharing.

I have recently been convicted by God that I need to be sharing my faith more. As I've spent time on my tread mill praying, I've sensed God has wanted to stretch me and take me out of my comfort zone. So, hang on to you gospel tracts, here we go!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day #30 - Pizza Promptings

Greetings (I seem to be about a day behind on my blog ... I guess my blog is clogged. ;-) )

Anyway, yesterday, I picked up some pizza for our family "Lost" premiere party night, at Pappa Murphy's and took the opportunity to invite the helpful cashier to our church and hand her a tract. I told her that "I go to The Rock Church - you may have heard about it - and I like to tell one person a day how Jesus has changed my life. You can read this on your break!"

She smiled, and once again, seemed truly thankful for the invite and the information.

I'm more and more confident that God has a lot of people out there just waiting to be invited ...

BTW, did Lost become even MORE bizarre last night, or am I just slow?!

No comments: