Welcome to my journey! Forty Days of Sharing.

I have recently been convicted by God that I need to be sharing my faith more. As I've spent time on my tread mill praying, I've sensed God has wanted to stretch me and take me out of my comfort zone. So, hang on to you gospel tracts, here we go!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day #33 - Donuts For The Lord

Last night, my family and I were on our way home from after a wonderful dinner with great friends, and we stopped by the local Wal-Mart so I could hand out a tract. But, we needed and excuse to go through the checkout lane. What could be a better excuse than donuts!?

So, I handed a tract to the nice Hispanic checker and told her "I go to the Rock Church and love to tell people about how they can know for sure they are going to heaven." She gladly excepted the tract and my business card, and I made my way back to the car loaded with 12 glazed donuts!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Anytime you need to get donuts for the Lord, count me in! Mary