Welcome to my journey! Forty Days of Sharing.

I have recently been convicted by God that I need to be sharing my faith more. As I've spent time on my tread mill praying, I've sensed God has wanted to stretch me and take me out of my comfort zone. So, hang on to you gospel tracts, here we go!

Friday, February 12, 2010

Day #39 - Caffeinated for Christ

After dropping Joseph off at Brighton this morning I decided to get down to gospel business! I went through the Carl's Jr. drive through on my way home and ordered a small coffee with cream.

After paying, I handed the Jr. money taker my card with a tract and said, "Here's something for you. I go to The Rock Church and like to tell people how they can go to heaven." She looked at the tract, and smiled and enthusiastically said, "Thank you!"

Ahhh, coffee for the Lord - it doesn't get better than that!

No comments: