Welcome to my journey! Forty Days of Sharing.

I have recently been convicted by God that I need to be sharing my faith more. As I've spent time on my tread mill praying, I've sensed God has wanted to stretch me and take me out of my comfort zone. So, hang on to you gospel tracts, here we go!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day #36 - Received at Riches, part 2

I had lunch with a friend of mine at Riches Bagels today, and had an opportunity to pass out another tract.

Keep in mind, I use Riches as my second office and have gotten to know some of these folks (at least we recognize each other) a bit over the years. So, handing out a tract and a business card seems a little more daunting but more meaningful too.

After paying for the meal, I handed the cashier -whom I've seen at Riches for years - my business card and at gospel booklet. I said, "Hey, I'd like to give you this. I'm a pastor at The Rock church and love to tell people about how they can go to heaven." She looked at it, smiled and said, "Thank you!” I said, "God bless," then sat down to enjoy my turkey, Gouda and cranberry bagel sandwich. A good lunch and a great opportunity!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Way more encouraging than the gal that refused you so adamently last night! Keep up the good work! Mary

Gregory Ramsay said...

Hey Bill,

Have you thought about continuing to blog on past the 40 days?