Welcome to my journey! Forty Days of Sharing.

I have recently been convicted by God that I need to be sharing my faith more. As I've spent time on my tread mill praying, I've sensed God has wanted to stretch me and take me out of my comfort zone. So, hang on to you gospel tracts, here we go!

Monday, January 18, 2010

Day #14 - Tracts at Macs

Today at church I was hoping to meet an unbeliever that I could share the gospel with, but got sidetracked a bit after the first service, and only met believers. ;-) Oh well. I decided not to risk it during the second service, so left church for a few minutes as the second service started to take care of gospel business!

I simply went across the street to the McDonalds drive through and ordered an apple pie (actually, 2 for $1.00). While getting change back from the young man in the window, I handed him a tract and said, "Now, here's something for you to read. It tells about how Jesus changed my life." He laughed nervously as he flipped through the pages. After a long pause I looked him in the eye, and I told him, "I think you'll like it." He said, "Thank you" as I drove forward and picked up my pies.

I made it back to church in less than 10 minutes and was able to meet more people after the second service. I trust God uses these tracts. That's what I pray before I hand them out. I'm confident that the gospel is the power for salvation for everyone who believes (Romans 1:16). Amen!

No comments: