Welcome to my journey! Forty Days of Sharing.

I have recently been convicted by God that I need to be sharing my faith more. As I've spent time on my tread mill praying, I've sensed God has wanted to stretch me and take me out of my comfort zone. So, hang on to you gospel tracts, here we go!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day #2 - Wal Mart Evangelism

Day number 2 of this grand adventure, and I handed out a tract at Wal-Mart! I had to run an errand there anyway, and after I paid for my batteries and packing tape, walked away and almost forgot the REAL reason I was there! So, I pulled my "Do You Know For Certain" tract out of my pocket, walked back and handed the cashier the gospel and said, "I'd like you to have this. It's something that has changed my life."

He smiled and said "thank you!" I walked out charged up - spiritually, and electrically. ;-)

No comments: