Welcome to my journey! Forty Days of Sharing.

I have recently been convicted by God that I need to be sharing my faith more. As I've spent time on my tread mill praying, I've sensed God has wanted to stretch me and take me out of my comfort zone. So, hang on to you gospel tracts, here we go!

Monday, January 25, 2010

Day #22 - Front Desk For Jesus

Yes, it's both windy and SNOWY in Chicago today! I can't wait to get back to Utah...

Staying in a hotel makes it easy to hand out tracts - everyone absolutely must be kind to you - "The customer is always right", or in my case, "The customer's gospel literature must be taken with a smile." ;-)

I decided to double my efforts as I stopped by the front desk today to pick up some breakfast vouchers. After getting my coupons, I offered the attendant a tract saying, "Here's something for you to read - it tells about how Jesus changed my life. I like to tell people about him."

She hesitated, looked at it and smiled - "OK, thanks". Again, something for the staff to talk about during a break - maybe read it, maybe get saved!

After all, "The gospel is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes..." (Romans 1:16) I believe it.

No comments: