Welcome to my journey! Forty Days of Sharing.

I have recently been convicted by God that I need to be sharing my faith more. As I've spent time on my tread mill praying, I've sensed God has wanted to stretch me and take me out of my comfort zone. So, hang on to you gospel tracts, here we go!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Day #8 - I-Hop Evangelism

I was reading Proverbs 11 today and got convicted by verses 24 & 25:

24 One man gives freely, yet gains even more;
another withholds unduly, but comes to poverty.
25 A generous man will prosper;
he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed. (NIV)

My application was to be generous today. Very original, I know. ;-)

I got my opportunity after having a breakfast meeting at an I-Hop in downtown Salt Lake City. After getting the bill from our attentive waitress, I left a sizable (relatively speaking) tip and a gospel tract. Knocked off two obedience issues with one blow!

A good way to start the week for sure - pankcakes, obeying what I read and sharing the gospel. Amen!

No comments: