Welcome to my journey! Forty Days of Sharing.

I have recently been convicted by God that I need to be sharing my faith more. As I've spent time on my tread mill praying, I've sensed God has wanted to stretch me and take me out of my comfort zone. So, hang on to you gospel tracts, here we go!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day #16 - Cini-Bun Ministry

Warning - evangelism may be fattening!

After staff meeting this morning, I drove through the drive in at Burger King specifically so I could hand out a tract. Cini-Buns were cheap, so I ordered some.

After paying, I handed the young man who was working the drive through window a tract and said, "Here's something for you to read. I go to the Rock Church and this talks about how Jesus has changed my life."

He flipped it over, read my name and email address, then looked at me and said "Thanks. I will read it later."

I guess the gospel is worth gaining a couple of pounds for ... something about eating "all things for all men ..." ;-)

1 comment:

Mary said...

I'm sure if you gain weight for the Lord, there are even bigger eternal rewards from Him ! Mary