Welcome to my journey! Forty Days of Sharing.

I have recently been convicted by God that I need to be sharing my faith more. As I've spent time on my tread mill praying, I've sensed God has wanted to stretch me and take me out of my comfort zone. So, hang on to you gospel tracts, here we go!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day #7 - New friend at church

This morning after the first service I met a young man named Josiah. He was very friendly and mentioned he was new to the Rock. After talking for a while I asked him, "Josiah, if you died tonight how sure are you that you'd go to heaven?"  He said 100% because he had accepted Jesus who had had died for his sins. I said, "Amen". I then led him over to the Connections booth and offered him a Do You Know For Certain tract along with one of our Welcome CDs with the gospel message ... just to make sure.

I love pastoring at this church - lots of gospel opportunities!

One week down!

2 comments:

Tim said...

Bill, thanks for sharing this with us, and for being such a great example of what a Godly man is. I love you brother. Tim

Mary said...

I love you and am so proud of you!
Mary