Welcome to my journey! Forty Days of Sharing.

I have recently been convicted by God that I need to be sharing my faith more. As I've spent time on my tread mill praying, I've sensed God has wanted to stretch me and take me out of my comfort zone. So, hang on to you gospel tracts, here we go!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day #3 - Color Me Mine opportunity

It's Wednesday - and I usually take Wednesdays as my day off. So, my wife & I took our youngest sons to a cool craft store called "Color Me Mine" where the kids paint pottery items and they glaze them for you. They got gift cards for Christmas. We were in the store alone with one worker, so it was a pretty easy matter of handing her a tract after we paid, and saying, "Here's something for you to read. It's changed my family." She smiled and said "Thanks!" So far so good! This has been a great way to stir my heart everyday! Thanks to Tony for reminding me to blog about day #3!

2 comments:

Bill said...

Way to go - keep it up Bill! - Bill ;-)

Mary said...

You're a daily inspiration to me of a man who is completely sold out for God. Keep up the GREAT work!! M