Welcome to my journey! Forty Days of Sharing.

I have recently been convicted by God that I need to be sharing my faith more. As I've spent time on my tread mill praying, I've sensed God has wanted to stretch me and take me out of my comfort zone. So, hang on to you gospel tracts, here we go!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day #18 - Del Taco opportunity

Greetings! Can you believe it, I had no meetings out of my house today! That meant I needed to make a special trip somewhere to pass out a tract. I thought, "Hey, there is a Del Taco right down the street." I figured I could buy the younger boys a treat - they love the churos at Del Taco ... and they are cheap (like me!)

So, off I went - through the drive through. After paying and getting my three churos, I handed the lady a tract and said, "Here's something for you. I go to The Rock church and this tells about how Jesus changed my life." She said "thank you" as she closed the little window of her booth. I drove away with three warm surprises - two that were joyfully received - kind of like the tract I handed out!

2 comments:

Mary said...

I am SOOO proud of your continued efforts for the Lord. If you ever need to buy a Hershey Bar for the sake of handing out a tract, I'll help you eat it! Mary

Martin Family - Established 2007 said...

Hey Pastor Bill,

Great work! You are an inspiration. Thank you for being an example to us in this effort. I pray you will hear from one of these people soon.

Jefferson